Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My voting intentions for the next elections!



My current selection of which party I intend to vote for at each election is:
Next General Election - UKIP (only because they are the only ones likely to give Djanogly a challenge). I will only change my vote if Djanogly stands down.
Next District Elections - The Liberal Democrats. I know Cllr Gordon Thorpe is Deputy Leader of the HDC Liberal Democrats and this causes me concern. But even with his track record I have to say this Conservative administration has to go. Not changing my vote on this one.
Next Town Elections - Conservative. Not too sure about how the Conservatives would run the Town Council. Again this is more of a vote against the incumbent rather than a vote for the current opposition. If the Liberal Democrats can get the Town Council on a level footing and loose Giles and Thorpe I could vote for them.
Next County Elections - Conservative/Haven't decided. Voting for Catherine Hutton if re-standing in 2013. I haven't decided on my other vote. The Eynesbury and Eaton Socon Division is a 2 member division so we have two votes.
Next Euro - Conservative. I like the sceptical stance they take. Not everything the EU does is good. Nor is everything the EU does is bad. On the whole better to be in than out.

No comments: