Monday, February 14, 2011

I received an email from Ian Dewar of CPALC

As I said I would publish any reply from CPALC and NALC, if I got any. I received a reply from Ian Dewar. Nothing from the NALC.

7th February 2011
Thanks for your email.
I am not sure which website you looked at but I had no problem with the St Neots Town Council website and as such find it difficult to support your critique.
I have to assume you have been in dialogue with the Town Clerk to confirm you looked at the correct site as many are listed.
Regards
Ian

Ian Dewar
CEO CPALC

Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Association of Local Councils
33 Stephenson Road, St Ives, Cambs PE27 3WJ
Tel 01480 375629 view website at www.cpalc.org.uk

Supporting Local Councils & Communities

I replied:
8th February 2011Hi
The site I'm looking at is http://www.stneots-tc.gov.uk/. Please inform me where the Annual Report is on the website. I was not the only one critical of the Town Council and its website. The External Auditor stated in the 2010 ISA 260 report that key financial information should be on their website including the Annual Accounts and the ISA 260 report. Check the website and find those documents. Neither appears.

Dave

No further reply from Ian Dewar. 

This from the CPALC website which still says St Neots Town Council is not a member!

No comments: