Saturday, February 13, 2010

More on Djanogly and HCCA

Sometimes I have to recognise that certain expenses are inevitable. Most MPs, but by no means all, have a constituency office. Indeed Djanogly has a constituency office in Huntingdon (see picture right). He also orders supplies for the constituency office and even pays a telephone bill there.

So Djanogly is using the property of the HCCA as a Constituency Office. So what is he paying towards this cost of this? From the accounts of HCCA I can see "contributions to office expenses". But nothing about rent. Now this isn't something special. This is an on going cost and Parliament should pay for property MPs use. MPs for other parties do this so it is common.

From my investigations I feel Djanogly is not getting HCCA the best deal he can. Djanogly is bad for HCCA. Why the Conservatives carry on supporting him is beyond me.

An example:
Stewart Jackson MP of Peterborough
Expenses
PCA 2008 Accounts.

No comments: