Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Those Nasty Liberal Democrats.

Many years ago I was visiting my sister. There I read a Liberal Democrat leaflet that said Hitchin got everything and Letchworth got nothing. Back home I had another leaflet that said Letchworth got everything and Hitchin got nothing. It was then I realised the Liberal Democrats were sending out contradictory leaflets at the same election. That is why I believe political statements should be scrutinised.

So I was very happy to see a blog has been set up to scrutinise Liberal Democrat literature.
With Martin Land back peddling like made over the "Tories are closet racists and homophobes" rant and his support for Kilian Bourke (Liberal Democrat County Councillor) and his homophobic remarks I feel double standards are at play at the forthcoming elections.

No comments: