Sunday, November 21, 2010

If turbines go ahead we won't move here.

The Hunts Post St Neots - 17/11/2010

There are many if and buts in this letter from Shauna Collins Rumbelow. What I find fascinating is I looked at the local environment before I came to live in St Neots. I then looked at where to live in St Neots. I didn't look for somewhere to live first, reserve a house and then complain.

Cotton Farm has been rumbling on for ages. In researching somewhere to live why didn't Shauna look at the local papers or the Council planning portal where there is an abundance of information.

Instead of spending time actually researching the area she proposes to live the complaint is about how after reserving a 5 bedroomed house they discover a windfarm may be built.

Stop the windfarm or they won't move here! Everything revolves around what Shauna Collins Rumbelow wants. Really Shauna just stay in Essex.

No comments: