Friday, November 26, 2010

What is wrong with the burial plots?

I see from the latest Town Council agenda there is a bit on Burial Plots. This item is being held in secret.
I wonder if it has anything to do with this?
This was taken for the 2008/11 Forward Plan. Most of the Town Councillors approved the Forward Plan.

It would be laughable if the Town Council has gone ahead with selling burial plots for land that can't be used. I suppose as this is secret I'll have to wait until January 2010.

Something is up over this. Bringing a Town Council meeting forward by 4 days basically for this item means something is pretty serious. This is the earliest meeting date available. Nothing else on the agenda warrants this attention.

On the other hand I'm just speculating as I don't know.

No comments: