Saturday, January 2, 2010

All these found on my doormat. So what is missing?



In the lead up to Christmas I saved up what I found on my doormat for one week. The above picture is what I found. Through the cold weather I received 2 local newspapers, 4 leaflets and 1 newsletter. This has been the rough level of literature coming through my door on a weekly basis. What is missing? Well any messages from any of our local political parties. Since the Euro/County election on 4th June 2009 I have received no political literature through my door.

Propaganda rags from Councils, YES. Messages from my political representatives, NO.

The reason why I set up this blog "Why are they being so quiet?" was our political parties and representatives are not communicating with electors. The new year has started off the same.

No comments: