Saturday, January 2, 2010

So who has been visiting this blog?

With this blog 2 months old I thought I would look at who is looking at this blog. I use Google Analyticals to keep up to date on who is visiting my site. Most sites I visit use either Google Analyticals or another data gathering programme. So who has been visiting this site? Part of the list is:

Houses of Parliament (Jonathan Djanogly I presume)
Cambridge Newspapers Ltd
Cambridgeshire County Council
City University
Conservative Central Office
British Broadcasting Corporation
Scottish Media Group





There have been occasional visits from other countries. These visitors are from:

Republic of Ireland
Lithuania
Germany
Sweden
France
Phillipines
Malaysia
India
Uganda
Canada
  Quebec
USA
  Massachusetts
  Washington
  Michigan
  Maryland
  New York
  California

The vast majority of visits come from St Neots, Cambridge, Huntingdon and London.

No comments: