Monday, April 12, 2010

Jonathan Djanogly is no longer an MP!

As Parliament is dissolved the MPs are no longer MPs. From 5 pm it is no longer possible to use the term MP on a website or literature.

These changes have been known for years. Why hasn't Djanogly prepared for these changes?


The comparator Conservative, I use, is Grant Shapps. On his website on the entry page I have no doubt he is no longer an MP when I visit his website.
On Djanogly's website I have to search to find this at the bottom of the page:
I have to say I feel this is a lawyers view. I don't feel it is right that Djanogly can still use what has been a publicly funded website with Jonathan Djanogly MP in the website banner.

3 comments:

Save Hinchingbrooke Hospital said...

They obviously are following your excellent blog, since you posted this, they have modified the site and taken the M.P off of the website banner.....

Anonymous said...

Try pressing ctrl+F5 on the homepage. Mine shows him as a Candidate and has done since this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

When I looked at the site yesterday at 4pm it has Conservative Candidate on the banner - you should have tried pressing ctrl+F5!